Realization of research in the field of education is a process with high
complexity. For increasing level of credibility of scientific investigation is recommended
to apply more methods, tools, strategies. The responsibility for organizing all these
components is laid upon methodology of scientific research. Methodology of scientific
research represents an organized system of principles, rules, norms, explanations towards
to the organization and realization of research and multitude of methods used in research.
Research starts with research project that serves as guide for researchers, and is
drawing strategic directions of investigation. A research project may include the following
· Research theme
· Formulation of goal and objectives
· Documentation related to bibliographic research issues
· Formulation of hypothesis / hypothesizes of research
· Choice of sample, determining the activities of the research and selection methods
used at each stage
· Establishing the necessary resources to carry out research
· Collecting data, conducting scientific experiments (an alternative scenario)
· Processing and interpretation of data, issue findings, highlighting opportunities for
exploitation of research results
· Drafting and dissemination of research results
In that article we present our vision on all of those components. Hopefully that information
will be useful for professional researchers, managers of educational institutions, professors,
students and teachers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.